The Moveable Feast Food Blog

The Moveable Feast is a Personal Chef Service that serves the Hampton Roads area of Southern Virginia. This blog is an extension of my web site www.themoveablefeastpcs.com and will go into more details about food and any food service industries. Any pictures and or recipes that are published here are all the property of The Moveable Feast unless otherwise noted.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

A Proper Cup of Tea
A proper cup of tea should be enjoyed with a friend. Here's to you Michelle! You are just a peach!

2 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

You're so sweet! Sorry I missed this on Wednesday - I have my committee meeting on Monday so I don't have time to finish all my work much less do anything fun! I'm glad you got the package okay, and I hope you're having a wonderful week, my dear friend. I'll be back checking blogs regularly as soon as it's over, believe me!

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger vlb5757 said...

I am going to post more but like you that's all I had time to do. I am sorry I haven't mailed your item, but now that you are moving to HI you won't be needing what I want to send, so I will hunting for something else. I am sorry that I missed your birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home